Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ahnsahnghong resotred the Passover which abolished in 325 A.D



Date  - in 325  A.D 
Hold  -  Nicaea Council
Topic of discussion  -  Celebration of Passover 
Convoked by  -  Rome Emperor Constantine 
( The first ecumenical conference of bishops of the Christian Church)


By WIKIPEDIA, THE FREE ENCYCLOPEDIA


:  Passover which called Last Supper was disappear in history by Satan. 



It is important to keep the Passover.


2,000 years ago, Jesus came to let know the how to way of the salvation.


So Jesus taught the Passover.


The Passover is absolutely needed. 




[Luke 22:7~ ]
7 Then came the day of Unleavened Bread on which the Passover lamb had to be sacrificed. 8 Jesus sent Peter and John, saying, “Go and make preparations for us to eat the Passover.” 
.....

19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.


[John 6:53~ ]
53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.


Jesus said that the bread and wine of the Passover is his fresh and blood, that Himself.


We have studied that we can eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood is the Passover.


However, the devil abolished the truth of the Passover at the Council Nicaea in 325 A.D.


It means no one could have etenal life.


We could not expect salvation without the Passover the truth.


The one who is able to restore the truth of the Passover, only God as it was 2,000 years ago.


[Hebrews 9]
27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.    






The purpose of Christ Ahnsahnghong coming a second time is for our salvation.


The one who allowed and taught us the Passover truth is Ahnsahnghong.


Therefore, ahnsahnghong is Christ who came in this age according to all the prophecy of the Bible. 


Ahnsahnghong restored the truth of the Passover.


He is 2nd coming Jesus.



He is our God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment